Medica's Preferred Drug List
To find out if a prescription drug is included on Medica's Preferred Drug List, select from the following:
- Drug Search if you would like to search the Preferred Drug List. This tool also allows you to view multiple drugs for the same condition, as well as generic options.
- Abridged List if you would like a printable list of common drugs on the Preferred Drug List.
- mymedica.com to search the Preferred Drug List and benefit offered under your specific health plan, compare costs and view your pharmacy claims. NOTE: Eligible members will need to register and login to use mymedica.com.
- Therapeutic Class if you would like to view the Preferred Drug List by the conditions the drugs treat.
- Quantity Limit Listing if you would like to view drugs that have a limit on amounts that can be dispensed over a specific period of time.
- Specialty Pharmacy Program: includes an overview of the program and a list of drugs included under the specialty pharmacy benefit.
Additional Pharmacy Options
Choice90RX Retail Pharmacy Program: Choice90RX offers the convenience of filling a 3-month supply of your medication at one time at your local network pharmacy.
Mail Order Pharmacy Program: Mail service offers certain advantages that include ordering up to a 3-month supply of your medication, no waiting in long lines at your local pharmacy, and having your medication shipped directly to your home.
Frequently Asked Questions: Get answers to many questions regarding pharmacy benefits, the Preferred Drug List, prior authorization, step therapy and more.
Return to Pharmacy